Discover Ltd’s Kasbah du Toubkal is a magnificent mountain retreat spectacularly situated in the heart of the High Atlas. Near the foot of Jbel Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa, it is only 40 miles from Marrakech but the peace and quiet and seclusion are so complete the city seems a million miles away.
Equipped for day visits, seminars, residential stays or as a base for more active pursuits. Whatever you choose, the Berber people who staff the Kasbah will give you a warm welcome and a fascinating insight into their culture. Explore the village, nearby hamlets and the surrounding mountain landscape, on foot or by mule, or just put your feet up and relax on the terrace or in the hammam (steam bath). The Kasbah is particularly suitable for groups and families.
The Kasbah offers:
- Conference facilities for 60, equipped with multimedia surround sound projection equipment.
- Dinning/special events for up to 100 people
- Day excursions from Marrakech
- 11 en suite with new rooms and 3 Berber saloons
- Self contained 3-bedroom (with ensuite) luxury house
- Overnight accommodation for 34+
- Lock out/exclusive rentals available
- Day excursions including lunch and a guided walk from Marrakech
Discover Ltd—Moroccan experts since 1978—can arrange:
- Special events, incentive tours, seminars, conferences and off-sites
- Field study trips, community service and educational tours
- Mule trekking (with muleteer-guide)
- Guided ascents of Mt Toubkal (13,665ft, 4165m)
- A complete service for groups and individuals travelling around Morocco