Exclusive rental of the Kasbah du Toubkal
- Accommodation: 34+
- 14 double en suite bedrooms.
- 3 Berber salons with gallery sleeping areas, showers (4) and toilets (4)
- Main Public Reception Room (seating 20+)
- Courtyard Private Reception Area (seating 20+)
- 3 private balconies
- Roof terrace (300 sq m)
- Office telephone, fax and PC
- Hamman (steam bath), gardens and terraces
- Conference/Function Room (holds up to 100 people) with digital multimedia capabilities
- VISIT OUR CORPORATE WEBSITE.
The Kasbah stands in its own grounds of 1.25 hectares with many paths leading down through lush irrigated terraces, apple orchards and walnut groves to the village of Imlil. The flat lawn area leads down to the water garden by the main entrance and the hammam (steam bath complex). If mules are needed, they can be tethered by the main gate.
Stairs lead up to the roof garden, which is nearly 300 sq m in size. The roof garden is laid out in a traditional Moroccan fashion, allowing you to relax on carpets and cushions. There are shaded and unshaded areas. Steps lead down to two en suite double bedrooms, which whilst small in area, reflecting the scarcity of flat land in the mountains. Local carving skills have been used wherever possible to create a sympathetic environment.
Function and Conference Room
The multi-purpose function room extends the range of activities that can be hosted at the Kasbah.
The function/conference room is capable of accommodating 50 people seated for a meal, 100 people for a reception or up to 60 for presentations or screening.
The digital projection system is capable of VHS cassettes, DVD or PC based presentations. A 500-watt surround-sound hi-fi system complements any visual content and can support most audio programmes.
This facility together with the Kasbah’s unique position makes for an exciting location for receptions, seminars, off-sites or problem solving sessions.
Additional Services (fully included in exclusive rental option)
- All meals (Moroccan and French cuisine)
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine)
- Full staff team (cooks, maids, etc.) including French manager (English speaking)
- Traditional hammam (steam room)
- 2 guides and 4 mules on call for trekking/walking tours
- Transport to and from Marrakech at start and end of stay
- Berber festivals
- Mechoui/festivals/events for up to 100 guests
- Ski mountaineering during winter months
- 4x4 vehicles for exploration and local visits
- Horse riding
The gentle pace of Imlil and the Berber world is a special place beyond the reach of the modern world and offers many possibilities - taking mint tea with a neighbour or hiking to the top of Toubkal the highest mountain in North Africa - don’t miss this opportunity.
Other sites of interest
- Sidi Chamarouch, Islamic Shrine: 6 km
- Summit Jbel Toubkal (2 day trek): 12 km
- Asni, market town (Saturday): 17 km
- Tin Mal Mosque, 12th Century: 62 km
- Marrakech: 60 km