Marrakech Riad and the High Atlas Mountains (TRIP REF: KDTRYBE)
7-night package: 4 nights at Kasbah du Toubkal, 3 nights at Riad Les Yeux Bleus in Marrakech
(or vice versa if you prefer)
This holiday package combines a visit to the spectacular High Atlas Mountains of Morocco with a stay in the exotic city of Marrakech, the fabled red city, which has been a magnet for travellers for centuries.
This two-centre holiday has been designed to allow you the maximum amount of flexibility and gives you the opportunity to book locally the excursions and activities of your choice—how much or how little you do is entirely up to you!
Our flexible package allows you to purchase in advance the key elements, namely comfortable accommodation on a half board basis at the Kasbah, B&B in Marrakech, and private transfers between centres and the airport, so all you need to do is book your holiday with us and book your flights!
7 nights from 788 euro per person based on 2 people sharing
637 euro single supplement
Extra nights on the same basis as described above: 111 euro per person based on two people sharing a room
Single supplement 91 euro
Package reference: KDTRYBE
Land only—flights are not included
Itinerary: (click ‘view’ for further details)
Included in the price:
- Private transfer from Marrakech to Imlil and return journey to the riad in Marrakech.
- Private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport for your departure.
- Food and soft drinks on a half board basis during your stay at Kasbah du Toubkal and on a B&B basis during your stay in Marrakech. Note that the Kasbah is not licensed to sell alcohol, so feel free to bring your own alcoholic drinks if you wish. The riad in Marrakech is licensed to sell alcohol and all drinks including soft drinks will be charged extra.
- The use of a private hammam at the Kasbah.
- All taxes include a 5% levy to the Village Association.
NOT INCLUDED: Flights, Alcoholic beverages, tips, personal shopping, travel and medical insurances