Downloads: Photos and Information
The photography of Alan Keohane
In addition, there are 4 images above in TIFF format.
You are welcome to download and use any of these high-resolution pictures, all we ask is that you credit our photographer Alan Keohane and put our website address in any publication www.kasbahdutoubkal.com.
The photography of Bonnie Riehl
Bonnie Riehl has taken several photos over two separate visits to the Kasbah which have been made into a picture book that you can download or purchase soon from the Kasbah itself.
In addition, Bonnie has kindly allowed her photos to be used provided the following credit is given:
“Photos of Kasbah du Toubkal and Imlil area by kind permission of Bonnie Riehl to help support Education For All www.efamorocco.org”
If you need a high-resolution picture please contact us
We hope you find the information you are looking for below, but if you can’t, or if there is anything else we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Main Booking Office Tel: UK +44 (0)1883 744667
(Please wait for the 2 different dialling tones whilst your call connects)
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. till 4 p.m. (UK Time) .
Booking conditions and other useful information for stays at Kasbah du Toubkal
- Kasbah du Toubkal prices 2019/20
- Accommodation availability 2020
- Yoga Retreats availability 2020
- Booking conditions
- General Risk Assessment document
What do they say?
- Download a selection of press cuttings
- Condé Nast Traveller article on Azzaden trekking Lodge
- Press, videos and reviews
What is the Kasbah?
- Reasonable Plans. The story of the Kasbah du Toubkal, a booklet that describes the story of Kasbah du Toubkal
- A Different Life, a booklet which describes the work of Education For All
- Transfers and directions to Kasbah du Toubkal
- Why visit Kasbah du Toubkal?
- Who should stay at Kasbah du Toubkal?
What can I do?
- Day excursions to Kasbah du Toubkal from Marrakech
- Day treks and strolls from Kasbah du Toubkal
- Overnight treks
- Jbel Toubkal summit expedition
- Azzaden Trekking Lodge
- Days Out from Kasbah du Toubkal
- Overview of our riads
- Trekking in Style ~ 5 nights in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco
- Trekking in Style ~ 5 nights in the mountains and 2 nights in Marrakech
- Trekking in Style ~ 2 nights in Marrakech, 2 nights in Essaouira and 5 nights in the mountains
- Enjoy the best of both worlds - the High Atlas Mountains and Marrakech
- Booking conditions for inclusive holidays
See the archives section for older documents