Aremd and Toubkal© Andrey Andreev

Plan your future holiday with confidence

Like many countries worldwide, Morocco is currently closed because of Covid-19, but the Kasbah du Toubkal team is keeping busy doing routine maintenance and preparing to welcome you when Morocco opens its doors again.

Many of our guests who were travelling in March, April, May, June and July have postponed rather than cancelled their stays, and moved their dates to the autumn of this year and into 2021, making our future planner more advanced than it would normally be, as 2021 was already filling up. These postponements are not only for accommodation, but also for our Yoga and painting trips. This has been a tremendous boost to our community.

In order for you to plan, and have a holiday to look forward to in these current uncertain times, we are allowing new bookings made during April onwards until further notice, to make reservations, knowing they will be able to postpone their holiday to a future date, if the current situation continues, or if there is a second lockdown due to coronavirus that makes travel impossible.

ADDITIONAL FLEXIBLE Cancellation Policy – COVID pandemic:
(i) Up to 90 days before departure for reasons related to COVID pandemic, you may postpone your stay with no penalty, and receive a credit note valid for 12 months.
(ii) If Morocco is closed or your Country Of Departure is closed on or up to 21 days before your departure date due to COVID you may have a credit note valid for 12 months or a full refund.

Thank you for your understanding, and everyone at the Kasbah is looking forward to welcoming you.

Download our document regarding safety and security measures taking place at the kasbah. Click the image below.

To view Kasbah du Toubkal’s full Covid measures, please download the document here:

Download our latest brochure

Download our latest brochure